Site Inactive
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Guild NewsFeed Icon

Countdown
Guild Ranking Battle
At 04-19-2014 01:00:00 PM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fall In Line Forum Index -> Usefull Informations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Just Dweeb
NewBorns Rank7

re: Token

For Future Token Beginers Seeing as i did this in the shaiya group i thought i would bring it over to the guild group to.. HELPFUL TIP: First of all!!! KEEP!! i repeat KEEP!! (Living Hearts and Sharp Claws) from grinding as these are needed for token and will save you time if you keep them from previous grinding. TOKEN QUEST: How to start token firstly reach level 60 this will unlock a quest in Arke accept the quest. This should take you to Temperary post, accept the quest this will tell you to kill 10 boars my advice to do this quickly is join the token raid. After killing the boars you turn in the quest which will give you anouther quest to kill Toto and to obtain the Collor of Toto. Token raid should help you with this to if you ask. After completing this you will get level 60 gauntets. After completeing the above you should have all the token quests in tempary post unlocked accept them all and follow token around either healing or killing boars,wolfs and bears.

Will add map in due time
Tylert020

There are still token quests in different locations to be done as well, i've unlocked tokens in Kobolds, Larvas, Scorpions, and Sealakels. Black Vine tokens are no longer available due to Aeria Games removing the Quest Item and puttin it on Item Mall, not really worth it you can find Dreamy Helms in game pretty cheaply.

At level 60 you get the quests that start in temporary post for boars wolves and bears as Ross mentioned.
At level 61 you unlock the kobolds quests starting in Temporary/Boars area
Level 62 you get BV quests, which are good for some xp and gold, but thats about it due to the item being removed, unfinishable.
Level 63 WS quests start in Forgotten Camp, kill pirates, unlocks Larvas and scorp tokens quests.
Level 64 Quests in Arke open for Sealakels, opening 3 quests to kill Sealakels.

There is more Quests in the area for tokens, but Boars/Wolves/Bears are by far the easiest to do. You must remain 60-62 to keep doing them, all token quests re repeatable, until you level out of the range for the quests.
Just Dweeb
NewBorns Rank7

forgot about those
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fall In Line Forum Index -> Usefull Informations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: