Site Inactive
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Guild NewsFeed Icon

Countdown
Guild Ranking Battle
At 04-19-2014 01:00:00 PM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fall In Line Forum Index -> Usefull Informations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admin -Innie-

re: GRB guide

Forum Image

re: GRB Plan

Thank you Inneh for this. Very good and easy to read.
Now everyone has an idea of how GRB is set up with what we have. As you can tell we have lot of holes. Mainly we need 80's in the 60+Zone, and need a 15 Mage to kiil mobs fast while waiting for 30 to relieve them.
Anyone that is not already assigned that can do the 15 zone on a mage would be great. We also need one more water weapon 60+ to work the pirates with Kenom instead of me, so i can do Archers and Pikeman.

Feel free to add suggestions, but also offer a solution that we can actually do, not state what we already know. THANKS!

Peace and happy hunting,
Idgie
Just Dweeb
NewBorns Rank7

re: GRB guide

Amazing work to you both. But the map for 60 zone is a little off theres a straight then a bend to the left, theres no a diaginal confused
Idgie
Idgy
Officer

re: GRB set up

Ross,

You are right, I have seen that little bend area split up as well, but again, need more dps for sure. For now if we put an 80 there we can just let them cover that. But, it is idea to split that up to beat spawn.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fall In Line Forum Index -> Usefull Informations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: