At 04-19-2014 01:00:00 PM

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Just Dweeb
NewBorns Rank7

re: Sub Officer/Officer Application Stages

Stage One

Guild leader and Officers annouce an opening in Officer rank

Stage Two

Application forms on website (Answer what makes you officer material)

Stage Three

Guild Leader/Officers review Applications

Stage Four

Applications narrowed down to 4-5 of officer + rank choosing

If This term is not met go back to stage Three

Stage Five

Post the applicants names application on a public Topic on site, with their application available for everyones eyes.

Stage Six

Create a Poll that will at least over a 3 day period

If there is a three way Tie return to stage 5

Finally Stage 7

Results will be shown and new officer Announced
Idgie
Idgy
Officer

re: Officer Postion open

Hi, Please feel free to apply by responding to this thread. Remember this is a public response. In your application, write a little blurp about yourself and why you think you should be an officer or sub. List your strenghts, contributions and even a weakness you might have. Sell yourself! Above is the process we use to vote for positions, and below are what we are looking for:
1. Represent our guild with everyones best interst in mind/ Know guild Rules, Familar with TOS.Maturity a plus.
2. Have knowledge/experience of the game
3. Manage Items in GWH
4. Sign up for the website, Skype and Raidcall.
5. Join GRB as much as possible - please let others know if you can’t come. Run a GRB when can.
6. Keep a peaceful and fun guild chat. Inforce the rules.
7. Keep drama to a minimum level.
8. You have to be rank 7 or above.
9. You have to be able to put 20 hours in the guild a week
10. Be as available as possible!
11. Be able to handle tough situations and help find reasonable solutions.
Good Luck to all, and thank you for your interest.
Just Dweeb
NewBorns Rank7

re: Application

Name of Applicant: Destroyed

To my guildies this is my application for Guild Officer rank. I feel ready to move up a step to Guild officer.I will tell you why i think i would make a good addition to the officer team. I am a very active person in the there is never a day i haven't been on. I have good game knowledge of the game but this doesnt mean i know everything.I know The guild ranking map like the back of my palm hand. I know i can seem not serious alot of the time but i can be serious when needing to. I am easy to get a hold off if a problem arises when i am not in game. I feel guildies can come to me if any problems and think of a solution. I'm not saying im perfect but who is but i will try mu best to be there for the Guild an it's members. I am willing to put any outside game problems aside so it wont effect me ingame.

Thanks for reading and good luck other applicatants
-BloodY-MooN-

re: Name of Applicant: -BloodY-MooN-

Hey guys.. I m here cuze i wanna help u.. i know Destroyed' s letter is really wonderfull Happy but my eng not enough for this letter.. u know me guys i only want to upgrade our guild rank and get lvl all low lvls.. i try to help everysubject.. and im almost in game and almost im free.. Ty for ur interesting guys Happy) and good luck other applicatants Happy)

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Zerohero88
Officer

re: In need of a new Officer...Well your in Luck!!!

Hello! I am good ole' Zero Hero. Although in the real world I go by Pickett. My full name is Dillan Edward Pickett I am in the Air Force and I love it. I am going to school right now to learn how to become a Weatherman. The things I can bring to this guild as an officer is help with the toons that are at lower levels get prepped for GRB if they need some help and every now and then I am willing to do some power leveling. I am also well at dissolving problems when they arise. I also enjoy the game and know a lot about it. If I get asked a question about the game that I am not sure about I will do my best to get you the answer you are looking for. I spend about 4-7 hours a day on weekdays playing this game, and I am normally on all weekend except when I go to the beach to catch a nice tan. I also am willing to take more of my time out of the way to keep our recruiting in order to help maximize our guild with quality efficient members that are going to be active and have fun. Some bad things about me could be that since I am in the Air Force anything can show up out of no where and there is nothing I can do about it, along with that I have mandatory PT(workout time) on Mon. Wed. Fri.. Along with that as I am in school when I have big tests that come up I normally don't log on because me failing them can possibly cost me my job. I would like to wrap things up by saying I am on raid call almost all the time so if there is anything else that you need to know about me or what I can do to help out this guild just let me know. I am also reachable when the Shaiya servers are up after about 4 o'clock when normal school gets out. ]~This is the reasons I can help out Fall In Line and a little bio about myself~ Thanks,
Zero
CupCakeKiler

re: Sub Officer/Officer Application Stages

Well here is my application for officer. I think that I would make an excellent extension for our guild to pursue my goal as to hopefully become an officer. I feel that I am ready to take on the big responsibilities an officer has. I am always extending my reach out to my guildies everyday. Regardless if its to help a guildie lvl up a toon, help assist them with an transaction or anything I'm there pretty much always to help out. I always do plvls for any guildies 1-30 on my pvp toon so we can strengthen our troops so that they can be at the proper lvl we want them to be at the lower half in grb's, which I take very seriously. I am always giving to our guildies by donating anything the officers and the leader can use to give to others that could use it, and sometimes I just donate etin just to help out even more. As far as my experience goes in the game I would consider myself to be very knowledgeable of the game. I have been an officer before, organized and ran the grb before too so I know how an officer is and what is it they do. I'm very dedicated to this guild, there is not a thing I would not do for my guildies for the exception of beggers which I highly do not like, and I'm sure anyone else would agree with that logic too. Also, I'm a very creative person and have so many good ideas we could do in this guild to make the guildies even more happy with our guild and while expanding it. I can do raid call, skype or anything you need me to go on or get on just about always. My availability is very openly free, so you can catch me on everyday about 5-8 hours a day and sometimes might be more. Even if I don't become an officer this will not mean I'm going to stop doing all I do for the guild, I'm going to always do what I have been doing for the guild and even more when I am able to. So I wish all the participants that all are applying to become an officer good luck and lets all kick some grb mobs' s but this Saturday. Thank you all....♥♥Cuppie♥♥

TickleMeEImo

re: Re: Sub Officer/Officer Application Stages

I once beat a bear in a left handed arm wrestle so I would make a spaztastic officer to Fall In Line If we ever came across any bears ....
If not I also have other mind blowing amazeballs-ness-er thingys to bring to halping you guys as a team ( see that i slipped in A-TEAM right there bet you didn't even notice I AIN'T GETTING ON NO PLANE! .... wait for it .....wait for it.... FOOL ) anywho where was I ummm oh yes have played since.
Long ago in a galaxy far far away! it was the year 2008 when a young sexy man first started the download for Shaiya.
Buuuut anyway I am mostly on most days doing most things most of the time mostly mosting around you know i most ? I enjoy to help people when I can be it with quests leveling tip and pointers anything I could I get enjoyment out of it .... lots of enjoyment ... mmmmm ooh yeah that's it baby let me help you long time.
Once I helped a leprechaun hide from the tax collectors I hid him under my bed for weeks on end and forgot to feed him .... but that's a hole other story ..
So vote Elmo for President! and maybe you can hide under mah bed n I wont feed you too. ( I should really read what i type ... ) Oooh inforce rules I can do that sounds hot.
GET ON YOUR KNEES and don't ks other people n stuff .... >.>
I like turtles as well.
Lots of love ElmoYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! /bahhs
TickleMeEImo

re: Re: Sub Officer/Officer Application Stages

To my above post I feel I should explain what I meant as it might not be very clear to others.
I have my own way of putting a spin on things my overly excited ramble in witch I was covering the subjects of I have always either led or have co lead of a guild be it threw my years on Shaiya in witch time I have acquired a great knowledge of the game be it quests, classes, builds, bosses, builds, linking guides, skill guides general tips and tricks on how to play every class and I am always willing to share what I have picked up and learned over the years to make it more enjoyable and fun for others to play. I am there to help my fellow guildies in what ever means I can.
I find myself on everyday now floating around doing something in game so I'm never to far from reach if needed to handle any matter or anyone that needs help or has a problem can come to me and I will help to the best of my knowledge.
Be it with or with out the position of Officer in Fall In Line as one does not need to be appointed a position to help the greater good of a guild.
Unlike most players I have sat and read the terms of service as it has helped me more then it really should have I'm freely available on Skype 24 hours a day for those that haven't added me please do can add me via the Skype Guild Chat or take my Screen name from right here.
( terry.mayhew1 )
To wrap this up leading my own guilds over the years ranking weekly solo or in a very small elite force every week I feel I have what it takes to step into the role of Officer to Fall In Line and handle the task well and with ease over coming and keeping our guild a polite drama free zone for people to really enjoy the game and play with out a worry.
Thanks for your consideration,
Elmo.
E_Kila_Celi_M

re: Officer

I am Celi. I am applying for Officer.
I believe I would be a good officer because I eliminate drama, Im excellent direction when I come s to resolving issues and helping guildies. Im calm in moments of Distress and maintain a good level of stability and leadership skills if u have any questions feel free to ask.
My work scheldule is tight atm but I will soon be able to jump into game again on a schedule so I can maximize time between officers online.
Thankyou very much for your time

I love u Tilt and Idgie

Idgie
Idgy
Officer

re: Closed

Sorry but the position for officer was closed. But thank you Kila for your submission.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fall In Line Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Recent GRB MVP's
Who's Online