Site Inactive
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Guild NewsFeed Icon

Countdown
Guild Ranking Battle
At 04-19-2014 01:00:00 PM

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Cuppie's officer application. .

Well here is my application for officer. I think that I would make an excellent extension for our guild to pursue my goal as to hopefully become an officer. I feel that I am ready to take on the big responsibilities an officer has. I am always extended my reach out to my guildies everyday. Regardless if its to help a guildie lvl up a toon, help assist them with an transaction or anything I'm there pretty much always to help out. I always do plvls for any guildies 1-30 on my pvp toon so we can strengthen our troops so they can be at the proper lvl we want them to be at the lower half in grb's, which I take very seriously. I am always giving to our guildies by donating anything the officers and the leader can use to give to others that could use it, and sometimes I just donate etin just to help out even more. As far as my experience goes in the game I would consider myself to be very knowledgeable of the game. I have been an officer before, organized and ran the grb before too so I know how an officer is and what is it they do. I'm very dedicated to this guild, there is not a thing I would not do for my guildies for the exception of beggers which I highly do not like, and I'm sure anyone else would agree with that logic too. Also, I'm a very creative person and have so many good ideas we could do in this guild to make the guildies even more happy with our guild and while expanding it. I can do raid call, skype or anything you need me to go on or get on just about always. My availability is very openly free, so you can catch me on everyday about 5-8 hours a day and sometimes might be more. Even if I don't become an officer this will not mean I'm going to stop doing all I do for the guild, I'm going to always do what I have been doing for the guild and even more when I am able to. So I wish all the participants that all are applying to become an officer good luck and lets all kick some grb mobs' s but this Saturday. Thank you all....♥♥Cuppie♥♥

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fall In Line Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Recent GRB MVP's
Who's Online