Site Inactive
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Guild NewsFeed Icon

Countdown
Guild Ranking Battle
At 04-19-2014 01:00:00 PM

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fall In Line Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Just Dweeb
NewBorns Rank7

re: I Believe its fair well

Dear Fellow Guildies,

As you are aware i have not been active on game at all of lately.It breaks my heart to say this but, I have been thinking long and hard and i believe its time to pack the game in for now. I don't believe ill be back ever again, i have items  for the guild that they can sell and what not. I want to let you all know the reasons i'm giving up the game, well for one i am moving and i wont have the internet for a while, i'm going to try and get out more in the real world and not spend my days in front of a laptop. I find the game of no interest anymore, its just the same old content nothing new honestly apart from armor. I spend money on the game when i should really be using for real life things.

Anyway ill be online today at some point to hand over items and say my fair wells i game. I have enjoyed my time with the guild. Just wanted to say a big thanks to Idgie for always being there for me and looking after me. I also want to thank Tilt for putting up with the pain in the ass i am. Keep the guild going Hope some day you guys get Rank 1. Your doing a wonderful job leading the guild, always pushing forwards and always achieving something with the guild.

Love you all and take care of yourselves, i wont ever forget any of you.

Love Ross Aka Dweeb

EstiEnHal
NewBorns Rank7

re: I Believe its fair well

Bro best wishes from me as good friend. Hope you will find what you search. Have fun and enjoy much.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Recent GRB MVP's
Who's Online